Thursday, June 24, 2010

Primary


This is my primary blog. My second blog is private, only I can see it. It's a day diary....I put my weight as the title, and then I write what I eat and what I did. Sometimes how those things made me feel. When I decide to be organized and keep a planner, in addition to things I'm going to or need to do, I put what I did. Went to so and so's, spent x $ at x store, did a full body scrub today, etc. Also why I keep thinking I'm updating this blog when I'm not =).

My stomach is telling me im hungry, but ive had two glasses of beverage. I've been up for only 7 hours and I had a bagel & I still taste doritos. Stupid stomach. Today has been alright so far, slept far too late to be able to go to Keystone and apply for a groc store position. Swept the house, inc my room, dusted the walls in my room and found three spiders in the corners (they were the same color as the wood!). Went through my box of craft stuff and threw some junk out, put some things where they were better suited to go (copy paper into the drawer of stationary). I have a lot of STUFF. And I can't find my fabric =(. I've been wanting to make a long roll thing and stuff it, to put under the crack in my door as a noise buffer. I even bought thread and already owned needles...but now I can't find my fabric. I'm wondering if I threw it away, thinking I was never going to use it. Highly possible. Went through and subscribed to a ton of interior design blogs that caught my eye. Now I can't complain about not getting updates! I've caught up on all the blogs I can be, just not the tumbler's....I believe they last forever.

Now I'm going to make a playlist real quick, inspired by a. Eminem & Rihanna's new song Love the Way you Lie and b. finding some lyrics to a Yellowcard song I had printed out years ago. Once that's complete, I'm going to hit play and start working on that craft project I've been trying to finish for two years now. More than two years, now.

Update more later :D

Eh I tried to find a decent video of Love the Way You Lie but there are none. Look it up on playlist or myspace! It's beautiful.

No comments: