Friday, June 25, 2010

the fuuuuuuuuuu



So I'm sitting here with a clay mask on my face and I can't really do much. So. Blogging I go.















I am really digging the new Eminem album. I'm actually REALLY digging the new playlist I made...172 songs of pure awesome.












I'm at a loss for words. How am I, Sarah Galleta the Great, unable to come up with anything to say? Let me find some inspiration...going quote hunting.

Don't let someone become your everything; when they are gone you have nothing.

When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth. --Walter Bishop. Fringe.

Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worst, returned. But one thing about human beings puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within. --Sigmund Freud

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I’m only falling apart
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart
--Bonnie Tyler

I can’t always be waiting, waiting on you
I can’t always be playing, playing your fool
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing | Jack Johnson

Hey this is the third or fourth time this week that this Jack Johnson song has come up. I think I should take a hint.

No comments: