Sunday, March 21, 2010

“ If it isn’t good, let it die. If it doesn’t die, make it good. Ajahn Chah

“ True love occurs only when someone knows the worst thing about you, and loves you anyways. M. Williamson


Love Sonnet XVI

I sit here alone the silence so loud
My heart aches for I need your sound
I sit here alone in silence reminisce
I ache for your touch and the feel of your kiss
The taste of your lips as they melt into me
The feel of your fingertips as they caress me
The strength in your arms so secure I did feel
The touch of your hand made your feelings seem real
The memory of you so close to my skin
Your sound and your touch will always be within
There will always be a special place in my heart
That will hold you so dearly even though we are apart
The love that we shared will always be here
My soul will miss you because you are not near
I hope you find happiness, I hope you find love
I will never forget you, my sweet, sweet love.

-E. Julienne


How can I miss him so much when we didn't even meet? I miss his touch and his smell and his face and his kiss and his arms around me....and I've never even seen him.

I feel as though a part of me is missing.

Why do I feel so passionately? It always ends in me hurting. And this time it's so deep and so real...it completely overshadows any supposed heartbreak I've ever had before. I feel as if I am broken for the first time. I can literally feel pieces of my heart, as if he was holding it and then just let it drop. I didn't know how true it was when we said I would be ruined after him. I have no sex drive. I don't want to touch myself. Talking to any guy makes me feel like I'm cheating, like I'm being untrue. Talking to any guy just makes me realize there is only ONE guy I want to talk to, and that if he was all I had I'd be more than ok with it.

This is so unhealthy. How do I stop feeling? How do I stop craving him with everything that I am?

No comments: