Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, Hallie's dad died, I think last week. I read her brother's eulogy, and it made me cry. Her dad sounded like an amazing person. Someone we would have liked. I wrote her and Daniel messages. And then I cried. It sucked.

I don't know why I have problems with good things. Why I can't keep them. I think that's just human nature. I do think I have good things, and I think that things go away for a reason. It just....makes me sad. When I think about them. But then things come up in real life, and I realize the problems they were, and it's ok. It's ok.

Busy week! Worked out tonight, again tomorrow. Airport tomorrow to meet my wow friend. Then Beth's until work. Tuesday, I'm going to GA with Andrew to get David Lee's bday present from Andrew, then Gville to see John. Wednesday, David Lee's bday party. Maybe a Swift conundrum. More than likely not. We'll see. Doesn't really matter, tho, does it? Nope. There's a new feature on myspace, people you may know. Guess who is always number one. Mmmhmmm.

Locked out of my facebook account. I know that I know what my pw is. But I tried every other pw I've ever had, then filled out the lost pw form. A week ago. Haven't heard anything. Debating on just never worrying about it again.

I'm stuck in a reading rut. Nothing I have appeals to me, and I can't think of anything I want to read. Maybe I just need to pick something up. I should work on this stack of magazines under my desk. I'm going with Andrew to school on Tuesday, so we can leave straight from UNF and shave off like an hour of unnecessary driving. So I'll have close to two hours of Starbucks time, I'm gonna need something to read by then.

I feel totally under stimulated this week. WoW isn't doing it for me, nothing I want to watch, nothing I want to read. No good conversations in my book group. Ah, that's life.

Hmm I started drinking SlimFast. Not as filling as it's supposed to be, but it's a start.

I think I just found what I wanted to read....I have copies of the Gnostic gospels & the book of Judas, and I just went through a bit of a religious argument with myself on a board.

No comments: