Friday, January 16, 2009

I like ur new blog setup. ESPECIALLY the background color. I like coral.

I have the hiccups. Imagine that. I get shitfaced drunk, don't vomit, don't have a hangover....and 24 hours later I have these massive painful unending loud hiccups.

I like the Arctic Monkeys.

Not sure what book to send you. I really wish you had read the circus one....I'm too hesitant to send that, you won't read it.

The book I'm reading now is pretty much a Christian propaganda in disguise. Eck.

Filled out the facebook thing again to get my pw reset; it's a problem because I don't have access to my college email anymore. And of course silly me I never transferred it to my aol email. You have the art group and then two people in my book group said they friended me and I'm like, ugh! NOTHING for months and then all this activity. I'm sad.

My shoulder hurts.

I am going to pretend last night didn't happen, ok? That is a good idea. Good good idea.

No comments: