Wednesday, January 07, 2009

This makes me think of you.

Reading the 2nd blog, from when Keri doesn't have a job...I'm up to where you called ur brother John and he was getting divorced and dating Gloria and she was teaching him to dance. XD. I like these stories.

I still had all those coke caps that I never gave to Johnny. I was gonna throw them away, and then I remembered he got AMC tickets with them, so I figured what the hell, why not. They don't have AMC tickets anymore, but in the next month, 10 caps a day, I'll be able to get subscriptions to O, Cosmo, GQ, Harper's Bazaar (debatable) and Better Homes & Gardens (also debatable). Debatable because I'm not entirely sure yet that I want them.

And this is probably one of my most favorite internet games.

1 comment:

mjb said...

thank you for that game. it rocks.
also, did you know that is nick drake in that picture?