Sunday, October 05, 2008

From 07*15*08

As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.--Albert Einstein

The more you know, the more you realize you don't know.

You'll never know everything.

What I do know.

I am an amazing person.

My perseverance, loyalty, and strength astound me.

What kills me is how I forget that I possess these tremendous qualities.

For too long I've been relying on others for my strength, my answers, and to be the illumination for my path.

I'm the fucking sun

You are just a god damn penlight.

Why the fuck did I turn myself off?

Why?

I don't know, and honestly, the reason is no longer important.

What is important is that I got out from behind the shadows, I'm burning brightly, I'm moving on and living it up.

Decided lotssss of things the last few days.

Definitely getting my tattoo. Soon.

I am punk rock. Not metal, not pop, not blues rock, not British pop. Punk fucking rock.

My life is, always has been, and always will be mine.

I can't let the little people bring me down.

I can't let people who are unsatisfied with their own lives have an impact on my own happiness.

I can own everything around me.

No more of this cowering, no more uncertainty, no more pussyfooting around.

Move over bitches.

Sarah mother fuckin K is back.

And back big.

No comments: