Sunday, October 05, 2008

From 06*27*08

When someone allows you to bear his burdens, you have found deep friendship. - real live preacher

Taken from Morgans blog

Amazing.

Simply amazing.

One phone call from a friend in distress can lead to some of the best, most intense bonding.

I never thought I would find another person who so incredibly can read my mind. I swear the more I get to know him the more I think we are meant to be together--not all crazy like love, I'm talking about this guy is meant to be in my life--he is here to teach me something about myself, about relationships, about the world, about life--and I need to remember to keep my eyes, my ears, and my heart open to envelop that lesson. Talking to him is like talking to myself, from the life story to the way we relate to things to our emotional developments.

In other news.

Got a lot of things resolved this week. I hit my wall, and instead of standing their and pounding my head I actually found the ladder--I'm working my way up and over. Thank you thank you to Kevin and David for blowing my mind and breaking me down.

I'm going to bed now.

No comments: