Sunday, October 05, 2008

From 06*23*08

So I think I pretty much decided what has been going on in my head.

I haven't been writing. I actually haven't written in about seven months.

Having no where to place these thoughts allows them to wallow in my mind, twisting and turning beyond any semblance of a recognizable, sane thought.

Turning into psychotic ramblings, a synapse of irrelevant thoughts and inane productions.

The second t hing I have not done.

Is listen to Britney Spears.

Don't knock it. It's what I had when I felt most myself.

Another thing that has come to light--distraction.

One distraction has opened a multitude of doors and windows I never even knew where there. Thrown open the drapes and shutters and flooded my life with light and revelation.

By refocusing my energy I have seen others refocus their energy on me.

Even if it is too little, too late.

How do you know when to stop loving someone? I don't think you ever do. I think you love them as long as they are in your heart, as long as your heart is beating and your brain has thought, and much much longer after that.

The heart is an imprint of the soul. If what you love and believe is written so strongly on your heart that it becomes part of your soul, than that love never dies.

No comments: