Sunday, July 11, 2010

Positive thinking

So I was just writing in my other private blog (which is just a day to day here's what I did kind of thing so that I can remember, I have a terrible time remembering), and I wrote that I hated myself. And then I decided that that pattern of thinking is self-defeating. It hasn't helped me so far. And I need to think positive to have positive things happen. And I need some positive things to start happening in my life. I need to stop making excuses and start doing things to get the universe rolling in my direction.

2 comments:

mickeylovesb said...

Like!
The realisation > implementing the idea are the first steps. Healthy thinking is SO important.

Get well soon (to the big heart you got inside)!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.