Monday, July 05, 2010

Heavily


I'm heavily broken, and there's nothing I can do. --The Veronicas

I taught myself to always see the signs of falling in love. The special feeling. The way my heart sped up. All the emotions I had felt before.
I taught myself something new today.
That love can never be felt the way it once was. I didn’t know love until I found it for the first time and reminders of what love once felt like have no bearing in the love i’ll feel in the future.
I only need to keep my heart open, feet steady, and my mind open to the unknown because I have more to discover that can’t be found from retracing my steps.
--Boy Meets Love

Real loneliness is not necessarily limited to when you are alone. --Charles Bukowski

I never fall apart because I never fall together. --Andy Warhol

All good books have one thing in common - they are truer than if they had really happened, and after you’ve read one of them you will feel that all that happened, happened to you and it belongs to you forever:the happiness and unhappiness, the good and evil, ecstasy and sorrow, the food, wine, beds, people and weather. If you can give that to reader, then you’re a writer. --Ernest Hemingway

I want to read some Palahniuk

No comments: