Friday, June 18, 2010




Maybe not everything is supposed to last forever. Certain things are like... like... skywriting. Like, a really beautiful thing that lasts for a couple moments and then... You know? --Little Manhattan

Isn’t it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly meant the world to you? --Pae Edejer

I waited, and waited. And he waited too, though I didn’t know what he was waiting for. It felt like I was the only one reaching out. But he was always there. Watching me watching him. Never any closer to me, but never any farther away, either. --Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver

I am inhabited by a cry.
Nightly it flaps out
Looking, with its hooks, for something to love.
I am terrified by this dark thing
That sleeps in me;
All day I feel its soft, feathery turnings, its malignity.
--Sylvia Plath

I am not ok.

No comments: