Friday, May 21, 2010

Dreams last so long, even after you're gone



“ Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say, find someone you can love like crazy and who’ll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I’m not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you’ll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense in living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love- well, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived. Meet Joe Black

“ Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world. H. Margolius

“ The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. Barbara De Angelis

“ How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body? Laurel Hoodwrit

How do you move on when the one you love no longer loves you?

I make things much more serious than they need to be.

“ This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind…let it be something good.

“ There are moments that mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. Then time is forever divided into two parts, before this and after this.

“ One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter. James Earl Jones

“ I want to be with you for the rest of my life because you are the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning and the only person I want to fall asleep beside. I feel safe in your arms and comforted by your touch. You are the one I would most want to be stranded on a desert island with. You are always on my mind and hold the deepest place in my heart, whether we are together or a thousand miles apart. Unknown

No comments: