Monday, October 26, 2009


Autumn is by far my most favorite time of year. That nice little bit starting in October and ending right before Christmas--at least down here. You know it's time when you go out one morning, there's a chill in the air, and the sky is the clearest and bluest you've seen in a while--since last fall, in fact. If I could have a constant year round it would be the lovely feeling I get when it's exactly how it is today.

Got my tooth pulled last Wed. They gave me percocet, which put me to sleep, so I've been sleeping at night and staying up during the day. I'm enjoying that a lot. I like the quiet time of having no one else awake when I'm awake....but Kevin and Sherry are both at work most days, and Donnie doesn't wake up until later in the afternoon. So I still get my alone time. And since they're at work instead of asleep, I can make all the noise I want :D. Because honestly, Donnie's kept me awake enough times that he deserves the same treatment. I've tried doing the whole Golden Rule with him, but he just doesn't get it. He doesn't change his habits no matter how you ask or explain the value of it. So, no more worrying.

Haven't gotten rid of anymore clutter. I should maybe work on that today. And do a few little things, like put that dresser drawer up thats been sitting on top of the dresser for oh four months. I don't know if I'm being lazy or just procrastinating.

Reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's actually really enjoyable, staying true to Austen while being different enough to feel like a different story. It's been good.

So today--declutter something, clean something. I think that should be totally manageable.

Pic from here.

*Edit* I just spent an HOUR trying to figure out how to put the border on the right side there as well. LOVE ME.

No comments: