Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hm

Good point EJ.

Good point.

We're not friends. We are lovers. Friends don't do what we do.

It's all about perspective. Every time I get bent out of shape it's because I am so far in my own perspective, so far in my own head, I'm not seeing the whole picture. I'm not seeing half the picture. It's like looking through a camera lens and not looking at the whole world.

I decided I want to get a bad ass old muscle car convertible and drive through the Nevada desert. I fucking LOVE driving around with the top down and letting my hair go crazy.

I love my hair now, too. It's beautiful. I can do anything with it, or absolutely nothing, and it's beautiful.

I really really really feel like I'm finally coming into my own. I do what I want, I am not stressing about things. I think I'm growing up XD.

I need a fridgin haircut. My hair is super long. But I like it, so maybe just a trim up. I get my bonus the second week of june so hopefully it's more than 20 bucks this quarter so I can get a hurrcut. And hopefully my eyebrows waxed.

My ipod is acting crazy and it's making me sad. I'm hoping I can restore it and it fixes itself. I should do that now, actually...brb.

Ok waiting for it to hook up. Lots of things going on in my life. All of them good. As long as I keep them good. It's all in my attitude.

No comments: