Saturday, May 02, 2009

Goals 2009: May

So. It's been a while, I know. It's been a very long, very strange, VERY unexpected while.

My 2009 goals.

  • FULL TIME JOB. *I like only working 4 hours a day actually*
  • pay off car
  • replace timing belt on my car *not yet*
  • pay off my unemployment bill *HA!*
  • visit Morgan
  • empty & clean my car. monthly. *it's staying pretty clean. I even cleaned out most of the trunk last week*
  • reread Hobbit/Lord of the Rings *Just LotR now...haven't felt like reading though.*
  • get tan-visit beach at least once a month, april thru october *went in april.*
  • move out That's the unexpected one.
  • have 1k in savings by 2010
  • blog once a week *failing horribly*
  • spend as much time off the computer as on. if I wow for three hours I need to do something off the computer, not work, not sleep, for three hours. *actually doing pretty good on this one considering I'm moving and live with people I actually like*

No comments: