Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Goals 2009: February

Alright, it's February.

Let's see if I've made any progress...

My 2009 goals.

  • FULL TIME JOB. *working on it currently*
  • pay off car *done as soon as I get my taxes next week*
  • replace timing belt on my car *if I have enough left over once my car's paid off, done this month also*
  • pay off my unemployment bill
  • visit Morgan
  • empty & clean my car. monthly. *missed January. Cleaned a bit, but not totally.*
  • reread Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
  • get tan-visit beach at least once a month, april thru october
  • move out
  • have 1k in savings by 2010
  • blog once a week *so far, so good*
  • spend as much time off the computer as on. if I wow for three hours I need to do something off the computer, not work, not sleep, for three hours. *so far, so good*

No comments: