Friday, January 30, 2009

Piled In

This art project is KICKING MY ASS.

Grrrrrr.

You ever seen Science of Sleep? Andrew had me borrow it to watch. It's one of the previews on Eternal Sunshine, I do believe.

I did my sisters taxes, and she is getting back 900 frikkin dollars.

I am so jealous.

We had a good night. I guess the rents were fighting ALL DAY (poor Linds & Jeremy) so when I got home from work we piled in her truck and went to Walmart in Starke and then McD's and just chilled for a while. We didn't even buy nothin lol except food at McD's.

Anxious about the whole job thing. I gotta know soon, man. Cause if it ain't gonna work out I need to look! Getting close to the wire, with our time here in this house running out. We talked a lot about moving and life. I feel better about what we all (the three of us) want for the next few years. It was good.

So even Donnie (who is a party hardyer) is getting tired of Swift parties. Too many, not good quality people, too many strangers. Donnie said he saw some girl in town and didn't even know her name but he knows he's seen her tits. HA! sigh. I haven't been hung up on this week. But that's because I'm hung up on something else.

Take it slowly inside, was it?

1 comment:

mjb said...

indeedily, take it slowly inside. inside yourself. don't let that tumult take you over, as tempting as that can be. tumult, it's like a damn magnet.