Monday, October 27, 2008

So I've decided screw it with the reposting from Myspace. If they ever shut down, then I'll transfer from there to here.

I don't think I'm avoiding much any more. Facing, and not doing anything. Working out better.

Colpack deleted me from myspace and called me a whack job. After he himself was acting crazy. So the next day he gets on and decides he wants to IM me and discuss why he deleted me, proceed to tell me what a horrible person I am, and wants me to apologize for him deleting me.

What he really wanted was for me to take back all the truthful things I said after he deleted me, because they hurt, and for me to be truthful some more. Because no one tells him the truth. Everyone lies to him. He lies to himself.

So after talking to him for like half an hour I finally just shut the computer off. He kept asking me to take back what I said and I won't, because it was true. He was mad that I wasn't protecting his fragile ego. Fuck that. I'm not going to apologize because he is mentally unstable.

I love candles. Love love love them.

I hate how much I am like my mother. I guess, though, you only notice things because you don't want to be them. If I didn't care I'm sure I wouldn't notice it as much.

So I am going to try and minimize my vast amounts of possessions. I did a bit a few weeks ago, went through my clothes. Didn't get rid of much, but what I did get rid of was stuff I'd been hoarding since I was like 12. Seriously. Just have to do a little bit at a time.

Was doing good with eating better and exercising, but last week shot that all to hell. And I've got the wedding this week and all that jazz that accompanies, so I'm not planning on anything special this week. Linda and I are going to resume come November.

Getting to go to the bachelor party also. When we were talking about it, it was like, dude, I'm more of a guy than half the guys going. So I got auto-invited, only none of the girls besides Reyna & Sherry are gonna know. Because it is technically no girls allowed. I just happen to have a big penis.

Cleaned a tiny bit this morning. Just redid some of my stuff hanging up, and the stuff on my headboard. When I got home my room smelled incredibly stale, so I need to air it out I suppose. It was closed up for two days and I haven't run the fan in a week or so, so it all just sat here...I need to think of redo-ing how things are. I like it, but it's messy and non-conducive. So I'm unproductive.

John is having me read The Watchmen. It's really good so far, just kinda deep and a lot at once, so it's slow going.

I've got this INCREDIBLE art project I've been working on for months. So much left to do. I should work on it more. I plan on that, as well.

This has been a most unproductive four months, if you don't count all the reading and leveling I've done.

No comments: