Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.






1. I love Lindt truffles.
2. I expect far too much from people.
3. Sharpie markers make me incredibly happy.
4. I've never done any kind of drugs that weren't prescribed to me.
5. I adore my father.
6.  I am exactly like my father.
7. I hate talking on the telephone, with the exception of Morgan, Johnny, and Wesley B.
8. I am looking forward to moving to Seattle so much it hurts
9. I don't think I'm ever going to get married.
10.  I come up with great ideas....and rarely follow through.
11.  I've been reading a lot of decluttering/minimalist articles lately, but can't get off the computer long enough to do any cleaning
12.  I can listen to Florence & the Machine on repeat for days
13.  I miss Lauren.
14.  I miss Joyce
15. I love Wesley Blackburn. About as much as I enjoy breathing.

No comments: