Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Que sera, sera


Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering. --Paulo Coelho

I can’t explain myself, I’m afraid, Sir,’ said Alice, ‘because I’m not myself you see.’ --Lewis Carroll ~ Alice In Wonderland

That’s what you never got. It takes an entire lifetime to write the words “And they lived happily ever after. --via: I wrote this for you (via kari-shma)

I should forget and smile but all I can do is remember and cry. --Anon

Sad thing is, you can still love someone and be wrong for them. --Elvis Presley

Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet. --Andy Warhol

I'm not depressed, actually. I just see these and they speak to my heart. It's been 3 days. 3 completely normal, totally simple days. I miss him and I don't. I work on letting go. No, I don't work on it. I just simply don't think about it, and before I know it the letting go will have worked on itself. No regrets. Just remembering the pure simple goodness.

Morgan, you said I fixate. I never thought of it like that before. I'm going to try and fixate on something positive...reading? No, I do that already. Something. Maybe something outward, like fixating on working out. We'll see.

I am who I am and there is only so much I can change while still being what I am.

No comments: