Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Goals: July 2009

My 2009 goals.

  • FULL TIME JOB. *meh*
  • pay off car
  • replace timing belt on my car *not yet*
  • pay off my unemployment bill *HA!*
  • visit Morgan
  • empty & clean my car. monthly. *super uber clean right now, even the trunk!*
  • reread Hobbit/Lord of the Rings *personal drama has put me off this particular conjecture*
  • get tan-visit beach at least once a month, april thru october *ok so i missed june totally because of the rain. so i got april & may, and I went today! I'll at least twice this month to make up*
  • move out
  • have 1k in savings by 2010
  • blog once a week *lol. maybe when the drama in my life dies down*
  • spend as much time off the computer as on. if I wow for three hours I need to do something off the computer, not work, not sleep, for three hours. *if drama counts then i'm set for life*

No comments: