Sunday, June 07, 2009

Goals: June 2009

My 2009 goals.

  • FULL TIME JOB. *meh*
  • pay off car
  • replace timing belt on my car *not yet*
  • pay off my unemployment bill *HA!*
  • visit Morgan
  • empty & clean my car. monthly. *still staying clean!*
  • reread Hobbit/Lord of the Rings *Can't read something someone else is currently reading...*
  • get tan-visit beach at least once a month, april thru october *have tried to go without fail at least twice a week...but all this friggin rain is putting a huge damper on my plans!*
  • move out
  • have 1k in savings by 2010
  • blog once a week *meh*
  • spend as much time off the computer as on. if I wow for three hours I need to do something off the computer, not work, not sleep, for three hours. *.....not gonna talk about it. Better, tho.*

No comments: