Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Live in the country with an Englishman....

You are getting this book and if you don't like we are not friends.

No ifs and or buts about it.

The cat is sleeping in the chair so I am on my knees behind it writing here. What a night.

I just don't know what to do with myself.

I think I'm going to go live in the country and eat homemade jam on toast and have scones and honey for tea and weed the garden and walk through the woods picking wildflowers, and then come home to read books next to the pond and end the night with a lovely tomato soup and listen to vinyls. All in the company of some bloody brilliant Englishman who sets the world by me, and thinks I am all that matters.

I also really like bananas.

1 comment:

mjb said...

you need to go travel the world so you can meet this mystical englishman. forget moving out. save up to take some sort of personal international pilgrimage.

also, what book?