Sunday, October 05, 2008

From 04*26*08

You should never view someone as an option when they view you as a priority.

Amazing inspiration from a very unlikely source.

I'm not sure what's going on.

All I know is that I want to feel like I'm being heard. I want Johnny to recognize that he hurts me by hanging out with this person. I want Joyce to recognize...Fuck we all know that answer.

I realize that I may be asking too much. I can't hold other people to the unbelievable standard to which I hold myself....I've lived through a lot of bad. And because of that I hold myself to a lot of good. I treat everyone how I want to be treated--and I want to be treated amazingly.

I guess other people don't know how to do that.

So how do I deal?

I lose the friends I have...which I seem to be doing a pretty good job at.

Or I let it go. Realize that no one is ever going to treat me how I feel I deserve to be treated. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't let people try. And then I can't fault them for trying even if they don't succeed.

Why do I do this?

No comments: